Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
The Starpower Management Website, hereinafter referred to as The Website, respects all intellectual property rights, and is committed to complying with U.S. and international copyright law. The website expects that any and all potential contributors and viewers of our websites and outlets similarly comply with the law.
COMPLAINT AND TAKEDOWN NOTICE PROCEDURES FOR COPYRIGHT OWNERS
The Website will respond expeditiously to notices of alleged copyright infringement reported to our Designated Copyright Agent identified herein, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), https://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, displayed in full on the U.S. Copyright Office site.
If you believe that any content displayed on this website or that an affiliated website has infringed your copyright, kindly notify our Designated Agent and provide the following information, as specified in the DMCA, 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3)(A).
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
This information is not intended nor should it be construed as legal advice. For details on the information required for valid notifications under the DMCA, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).
UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY, AND YOU MAY BE LIABLE FOR CIVIL PENALTIES, INCLUDING MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES INCURRED BY THE WEBSITE, ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELIANCE UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION.
This information is provided exclusively for notifying The Website that content or material(s) on the site or transmitted via the site may be in violation of your copyright(s). The Website does not respond to other inquiries using this process.
The Website is a Service Provider. Our Designated Agent for receiving notification of claimed infringement can be reached as follows:
Attention: Legal Department
Starpower Management LLC
23823 Malibu Rd Suite 50-125, Malibu, CA, 90265, USA
Tel: +1-310-226-7176 Fax: +1-310-226-7176
COPYRIGHT INFRINGER POLICY
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable law, it is the policy of The Website to terminate (at it’s sole discretion and possibly without prior notice) contributors, users, or viewers who are deemed or suspected by The Website to be repeat infringers. The Website may at its sole discretion limit access to the site and/or terminate access and use by any contributor, member or user who infringes any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.